As soon as INCOTERMS are agreed, or preferably at the time of negotiation, investigate if you can obtain any export or import license, permits etc that you have committed to!  Generally, you will only be able to obtain licenses and permits in your own country.  Also, consider transit license requirements especially for weapons and firearms.

How can Strategic help?

We offer in-house training and guidance on UK, EU, ITAR, EAR, Canadian Controlled Goods, and a variety of other jurisdictional controls on this kind of material.